Showcase your products and services at boatica Cape Town the leading international boat show on the African continent alongside the best of the best in the South African boating industry taking place October 2023 at the V&A Waterfront.BOOK YOUR 2023 SPACE
- Showcase your products in one of the most picturesque locations on the African continent alongside the best of the best in the South African boating industry.
- Share in visitor traffic from one of the biggest tourist attractions in the Western Cape; The V&A Waterfront.
- Build new business relationships with local and international visitors.
- Build your trade portfolio and network within the marine trade community.
- Find out about the latest industry trends through workshops and seminars.
Who Should Exhibit?
- Boats and Yachts
- Engines and Related Equipment
- Shipping/Yachting Equipment and Accessories
- Boating Services
- Canoes/Kayaks/Rowing Rafting (Accessories and Services)
- Water-Skiing/ Wakeboarding/ Kneeboarding/ Wakeskate
- Jetskiing (Accessories and Services)
- Surfing/ Windsurfing/ Kitesurfing/ Parasailing/ Stand-Up Paddling
- Maritime Art/ Handicraft
- Marinas/Docks/Harbour Facilities
- Beach Resorts
New Show Features
Boatica Exhibition Areas
Showcasing some of the latest and best of the best in the African boating industry, the water exhibition is sure not to disappoint. With over 70 boats on water including a wide range from dingy's to yachts, there will be something for every boating enthusiats.
For anything and everything boating related, be sure to browse through the marquee exhibition. From engines, GPS Systems, boating insurance brokerage companies, fittings, accessories, components, you are sure to find what you are looking for at great show price.
What was said about the 2022 show
“Being our first time, overall it was great . Thank you for all the help! Let's do this again next year”.
“We've had 3 great days of people constantly streaming through the boat with very positive feedback”
“It's been fantastic, really good to reconnect with everybody and great for business as we've made lots of new connections”.
“Great show, very busy, lots of people visiting our stand.”